Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas wishes

We had a great time with my sister Angie's family again this year for the holidays. It is always a blast when we get our families together. This is of course our nativity Christmas Eve. The kids all did so great and they put this together all themselves...right down to baby Jesus waving to all of us on-lookers.Hailie played Silent Night for us on her gutair and it was so beautiful.
And here we have Christmas morning Kaos...Jason is sporting a scarf he got from uncle Shon all the way from Afganistan.

Jeffy finally gets the long awaited for Pillow Pet! Santa didn't forget John either.
Kelsie gets an amazing art set from big Brad.
Trent gets cozy with a new blanket.
Angie and I are pretty sure we saw little teary eyes of excitement when Hailie opened these riding boots from grandma and grandpa Sorensen.
Brad sporting a new sweatshirt.....always the comedian.
Fun with all the cousins and nerf guns.
Melly got a new hat.
Trent gets a cool hoop for his room.
Jeffy was so excited to give his gift to Brad.
Sisters and more Afganistan head wear!
Kelsie made me this great little scrapbook all about my family.We had so much fun and loved every minute of spending time together.

5 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

HOW FUN! I can't wait to see you all and I'm anxious to see the little scrapbook Kelsie made. I'm feeling the need to do a little scrapbooking with her when I come up!

xr440dude said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Love to all.

Roxanne said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas. You all looked so happy. I told Shon you liked his stuff and he was way excited. He can't wait to get home and see everyone. bytheway, I love the hat Melanie!

Annie and Family said...

Love your hat! The kids all look so much older! Sheesh... we need to come see you or vise versa.

Lindsay Conover said...

So fun.... looks like great Christmas chaos! Now- it's time to sit back and relax... a little at least!