Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A-W-K-W-A-R-D

I am not one to take my kids to see Santa. I don't know why it's just not my thing. Well Ok, one time when Brad and Hailie were like 2 and 1 we happened to be at the mall so....there was that one time. Now back to my story, Santa is always at our ward Christmas party and this year a very kind photographer in our ward took pictures. Keep in mind this is an early morning pajama party. So I go on line to download the pics and I was dying laughing. My kiddos wandered over and waited in line on there own while I was visiting with friends so needless to say I had no idea what the pics would look like. I also have to say that these were the out-takes and there were good pics too but these just made me smile.
Jeffys is obviously still tired this early.
While Jason and Trent are very comfortable giving Santa the low-down.
Not to mention Jason's great style.