Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Candy Constuction

It's that time of year once more. We started this tradition about 5 years ago and my kids love it. I love to see what kind of creations everyone comes up with. This year John and Hailie built a tee pee complete with totem pole, canoe and buffalo. Jason chose to do a modern house while the other kids stuck with traditional homes. Johns sister Amy and her family happened to be here so they joined in on the fun. I think Kendra ate as much as she put on her house...all part of the fun of course. Amy built a sweet ski run but I didn't get a pic of that.







6 comments:

Speer Family said...

Fun! You all are so creative. Every year I tellk myself I'm going to start that tradition and every year passes by without us making any ginger bread houses. Oh well...it's not to late.....yet.

mom C said...

oh, I remember the year we got to join in on the fun.........such a great tradition.

We miss you soooooooooooooooooo...can't wait for our next trip to
Utah and just some time to hang! lov mom

Tricky Trix said...

Melanie, you are such a wonderful mom and you have GREAT patience! Love you lots!

The Tiffany's said...

Yum-O! What a fun tradition.

xr440dude said...

Jingle Bells!

Annie and Family said...

I can't wait to do ours!