Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grandpa Bruno's 90th birthday

We went to Logan the first of October to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. I forgot my camera and borrowed my moms but took all the pictures outside and totally forgot to get one of my grandpa...yea I am so lame! We had a great time up the canyon at this wonderful park. The kids had a blast with their cousins and playing on the merri-go-round. It was a beautiful day.
My awesome Brad and Hailie
Dad with Theresa and Hailie
Keslie, Charlott and Hadley being silly
Trent and Cole playing in the stream
Jeffy kickin is with his ice cream cone
The older kids decided to have a contest to see who could jump furthest from the swings.
Hailie
Jason

Brad jumping off the swings

1 comment:

mom C said...

Oh, Melanie I just loved the picture of Brad and Hailie.....that is the way I think of them....Best Friends! Can't wait to see you this afternoon and can't wait to have you help me update my poor ol blog! lov mom