Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mothers + Daughters + California = Fun

Hailie's friend and her mom invited us to their vacation home in California for fall break. We had a fabulous time swimming in the pool, going to Six Flags and the Maritime Museum in San Diego. We also spent some time at the farmers market in old town Temecula. It is always fun to get away and see some new places. We went on some crazy fun rides at Magic Mountain.
Then we toured some really cool ships from the 1800's

Hailie and her friends, Alyssa and Alysha

It was a great time to spend with the girls and they are all so fun.

4 comments:

xr440dude said...

Woohoo! That looks like some fun!

mom C said...

Hi Melanie....I love that you Hailie had so much fun....some day I hope to do this with All my girls....all 8 of them. Oh, how I love my girls...a run away weekend would be so great!
lov mom C

Lindsay Conover said...

What a great time- you are an amazing mom! I love watching the relationships that you have with your kids- especially as they are getting older- it makes me want to be a better mom! We miss you so much, and wish that we were closer! Love you Mel..

Shon said...

I sure miss you guys. I love you all sooo much. It is so fun to see you all having fun. The picture of my Brad and my Halie is a beautiful picture. I miss you all and can't wait to see you all again. I will be in Idaho from the 1-15 of Dec. I can't wait to see my little family. Hope you are all well. love shon