Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Girls weekend 2010

This past weekend I was able to get together with all my sisters and my mom. We had such a great time. I am so glad John is so willing to let me have this time to be with my best 'girlfriends' We started with dinner and the Jazz game Thursday night with Theresa, Angie and myself. Then on Friday we went to Park City to do a little shopping. We are all nestled in the car around our purchases....OK well mostly Theresa's :) Next we rode the lift at Sundance. Now I have been on a lift ride before but never as amazing. It was so beautiful. The Fall colors and scenery we gorgeous!



Then Friday Night we spent at my sisters crafting and eating cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. So YuMmY!


Oops Natalie was missing from her chair there on the end....we did however manage to save her some fondue


On Saturday we hiked up to Timpanogas caves. It was a perfect day for hiking although none of us are to sure we want to do it again soon. We were reminded by Hailie running circles around us that we aren't as young as we once were.


I made sure the path was clear for upcoming hikers....maybe I missed my calling as a park ranger.


sorry this is on here twice...I can't figure out how to delete it! Plus Hailie is kinda gross. Silly girl.


This was at the end of the tour with our great guide BJ. I would request her next time she was awesome!


Then we ended Saturday night with a play. The Scarlet Pimpernel at Hale Center in Orem. So amazing I would love to see it again!


So I think I have the same picture over and over just in a different setting but you get the idea. We always have so much fun when we get together. There is much laughter and good times. Thank you to Theresa for hosting us this year and all my sisters for their love and support. Love you ladies tons!

3 comments:

Annie and Family said...

Way fun! Love the idea. Our side needs to get our tails in gear and catch on to the sister's weekend thing.

Love the picture of Brad and Hailey too.

Lindsay Conover said...

So great- I love sisters weekends! They are so fun! You look awesome- loved seeing the new posts..man I need to get going on mine again..why do I let myself get so behind? How about a sister-in-law weekend- we would all have fun! Love you Mel....

Speer Family said...

So much fun! How much longer till next time??