Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some days you just need a little CHOCOLATE!

Hey all this is John, I have commandeered Melly's blog against her will tonight.

The kids and I were all out playing in the backyard for a couple hours. When we came in this is how I found Melly... She had mentioned earlier that she was craving some chocolate popcorn... You may notice that the chocolate landed on more than just popcorn tonight.
What we have here is chocolate popcorn in her hands, a frozen hot cocoa on the counter, the chocolate dipped pretzels drying under her watchful eye. The bowl for the home made Oreo cookies in the foreground and just out of the picture are the jug of chocolate chips and a keg of Swiss Miss hot cocoa. I may have missed something but you get the idea...

As we zoom in on the situation please notice the left had smudged with delicious melted chocolate and the cute little chocolate goatee.
GOT CHOCOLATE?


9 comments:

Melanie said...

Caught in the act of indulging. Love the post, John. Yum, now I am craving chocolate!

Speer Family said...

HAHAHA I love it. Talk about me not loving you and being nice! I love that video of you I put on my blog. I so wish I was there with you eating myself into a chocolate coma.

Go Big or Go Home!!

Annie and Family said...

I love it! Well done John. I wish I was there to share!

Roxanne said...

Sweet! Glad to see you are livin' it up with the chocolate Melanie. Thanks for sharing, John!

xr440dude said...

Mmmmm....chocolate! You go Melly!

Tricky Trix said...

I want chocolate now. Sometimes nothing else will do - in fact I made sure I had some on hand before my surgery. YOU GO GIRL!

mom C said...

Way to catch her in the act, John....Mel, at least I destroy the evidence before Ray comes home :)
We all wish we were sitting there with you in that chocolate attack. lov mom

Hoffmann Family said...

I love the first pic of you! So innocent. You look lke you are 17!

The Tiffany's said...

hehehe! Love it!