Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Puppy Love...

Yea, I know I am a little obsessed with these little cuties. Anyone that knows me will also know that this is a little crazy coming from me. I have to say these four little girls have been a much needed distraction for me right now I might even have to call them a blessing! Thanks Ladies!! Left to right...Roxie, Pixie, Lola and Foxie each of them have such great personalities and I love them all for different reasons. Only 4 more weeks and they will be ready to go to their new homes.....what's a girl to do?

6 comments:

Speer Family said...

Oh my goodness they are so stinking cute!! Super cute shirts BTW:)

xr440dude said...

Make that FIVE cuties!

Tricky Trix said...

Oh, my goodness! Five darling little girls! So sweet!

Roxanne said...

You look so happy holding those puppies! Enjoy the 4 weeks while they last! They really are cute.

mom C said...

Here we are again...working on fixing my blog....thanks for all your help and yes, I love looking at these FIVE darling girls!
lov mom

Hoffmann Family said...

Cute shirt!!