Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anyone tired of puppies yet?

Maybe a little, they are getting to be more work but I can never get tired of this....It just might be one of the cutest things I have found my kids doing. He just sat there for a long time watching those little girls play with each other. This is Jeffy looking in on 'puppytraz' as John calls it. I know it looks like quite a contraption. Our neighbors added the sweet cardboard the weekend they watched them for us. It just also happened to be the weekend they started getting out of their indoor 'playpen'.
Bella has been a great mom and it not very tolerant of letting them nurse anymore. But for this moment she allowed it and I love the leg up in the back I didn't even notice until I uploaded the pics.

They love to chase her all around the yard.

Johnny lovin on Pixie.

Hailie taking her time with them.

And yes, Puppies like slippers......

I loved this one of Roxie with her little tongue after a drink.

Foxie munchin on the bushes

Little Lola.....Awwww

Pixie Layin low.

5 comments:

xr440dude said...

So much fun! But then they grow up! LOL!

Melly said...

Yea, it's true with puppies and kids!

Tricky Trix said...

What cute little bundles (the kids too)

The Tiffany's said...

They are so stinkin cute! How are you gonna let them go?!

Alonso Family said...

super cute...what kind of dogs are these?