Thursday, January 14, 2010

My two little guys finally have a cool room.

While Angie was here for the holidays she helped me paint Trenton and Jeff's bedroom. I love how it turned out. I also loved doing it with Angie cuz we had so much fun and laughed all day. Somehow with her it just doesn't seem like work.
This is of course Jeff loving his new room. He actually sleeps in here now and loves his bed. ( I think I see a little of Brad in Jeffy...."the great cornholyo" Can you see it?


Ahhhh, on to the next project.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

The room looks great! I love the colors. How did you get the stripes to look so good? Secrets?

Speer Family said...

I'm glad we did it together also. Now what to do with Riley's room?? I'm really loving their room more than my boys I think.

Tricky Trix said...

LOVE THE ROOM! Can't wait to see it for real!

mom C said...

Melanie, I'm so glad I got to see it in person....I tried to describe it to Katie and now we got to see it together....love, love that room. You are so creative and I can't wait for you and the girls to come do my ENTIRE house....:) luv mom

Hoffmann Family said...

That looks awesome!!

Annie and Family said...

WOW! I LOVE it!