Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas day sledding in Spanish fork Canyon

For the last couple years my brother Eric and his Wife Alisyn have hosted a sledding extravaganza Christmas day. We have a blast with family and friends. Followed by yummy hot soup and hot cocoa and biscotti. Thanks Eric and Alisyn for another great day of fun! The chain gang...I wish Kelsie's face was not covered by the bushes, it's priceless!
Hailie gets in on the action.

Brad gets snow blasted.

Chris from Australia loves the snow.

Jason has to mix it up a little.

Trenton trudging back up.

Kai, so adorable.

Jeffy.."HOLD me!"

"Don't take my picture!"

Lovely Angie

The gang at the top.

This is Trent in the 'Skige' that Kevin and Brad made. A couple of years ago Kevin made a Skike. A bike with ski's on it. This years they put a Jogging stroller with a bike. I love it!
Johnny takes a run on the board.
Brad pushing the skige back up.

3 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

LOVELY, but I bet is was COLD!

Annie and Family said...

That looks like a ton of fun! So did your Christmas morning picts. I love the Christmas morning big breakfast and dishes done thing. We do that too.
Seriosly Melanie, what would your home be like WITHOUT someone staying with you???? Your place is always hopping and happen' :)

Speer Family said...

Thanks for posting that super cute picture of me!:)