Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To......


...one of the BESTEST sisters a girl could ever ask for! I hacked into Melly's blog to tell the world (or anyone that looks at her blog) how much I love her and I'm so thankful for who she is and the example she is to all around her!! 39 years ago today an Angel was born and to that I am grateful. We didn't always like each other but, I'm glad things drastically changed about 17 years ago! Mel, I look up to you so much and admire who you are. Thank you for always making being around you lots of fun. I'm thankful for all the time we have gotten to spend with each other this year. It's been a hard year for you but you have carried on! You have always been a listening ear when I needed one and have always known what to say to comfort me and make me feel better. I needed to write it down because saying on the phone I would just be crying like a baby. You will always have a special place in my heart!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I hope it's a good one! I hope this next year is a million times better than the last!! Thank you for being my sister and most of all my best friend!


Love you (all of it)
Angie

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Melanie! I didn't realize that you are only 17 days older than me. I think you are great, also! Hope you are able to have the great day that you deserve!

Melly said...

Ohhhhh, Angie you are soooooo Busted!! If I didn't love you so dang much! Thanks alot for making me bawl like a baby on my birthday! Way to go. Seriously thankyou, your the best and your my bestest friends as well. I love you.

P.S. See if I give you my pass words again. (ok so I will....)

Tricky Trix said...

YUP! Malanie is one special girl! Love you so much!

Hoffmann Family said...

That is so sweet Melanie!! Happy Birthday to you too!