Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My new backsplash

I am so excited. I have been wanting this for a long time and wonderful Ashley and Kevin hooked us up for Christmas. They came a few weeks ago and did my back splash with this beautiful stone. I love it!! Thank you SO much. Getting started.

Looking good...

The wonderful Kev and Ash...

Kevin putting on the final trim.


I decided at the last minute to do a little wall
by my fridge so Ash did a great job using it all
up so we would have enough. This is our 'leftovers.'



4 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Wow, that really looks nice.

xr440dude said...

Great work K & A!! Looks awesome!

skdesertfun said...

Contractors say to figure in 10% for scrap, they have obviously never worked with Conovers and Sorensens! Looks Sweet.

Scotty

The Tiffany's said...

Awesome! I didn't think your house could get any cuter- lo & behold...