Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our first stiches

so we have spent nearly the last 16 years raising children and this is our first set of stitches. Jeffy is our new little Frankenstein. He tripped while playing outside and fell into the shared mailbox at the end of the cul-de-sac. He was so funny walking home, I heard him crying and went to investigate and found him covered in blood and crying "I got blood" So 4 little stitches and he's very proud of them. That was Monday night just as we were getting ready to leave to the Mascot Bowl in Lehi.1, 2, 3, 4,

A friend of ours works for the Jazz and gave us tickets for this game. All of the Utah Mascots were there and some NFL and NBA and others to play the Lehi 8th grade foot ball team. It was a lot of fun. Sadly this is the only picture I got. Barney the Dinosaur was there and got tackled and lost his head. It was great and after being hauled away and dumped off the stretcher he returned with crutches and such. It was a fun night and the kids had a blast.



3 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

WOW! How did you go for so long without stitches? Now I feel like a careless mom :0)

Tricky Trix said...

Wow, Jeff, that's quite a bag of honor!

mom C said...

Hi Melanie...yup I think you should be next on the list of visits...although I was just there in Aug or Sept...I don't want you to get tired of me. I love your pict of Jeffy...de-ja-vue of John...it seemed like he was always sporting stitches somewhere or other..:)............lov mom