Monday, September 14, 2009

New Floors

We have been busy working on installing our new floors. Yes we have only been here 2 years but Shaw (John's company) is replacing our carpet under the warranty. The only catch is we have to pay for the labor. Sooooo we opted to put hard wood in our master and laminate in the kids room. We can do the labor for that, thus we can afford it. We started in our bedroom over labor day weekend ....

Never mind Johns tiger blanket on the bed...we are in the middle of changing out our bedding as well. John thinks TIGGIE will work just fine.Isn't that a good lookin floor...And finished Kelsie's on Labor day. I love the way it looks and SO easy to clean!



7 comments:

xr440dude said...

Floors look great and we love our hardwood. We just had to replace the Kitchen floor for the 3rd time for flooding. This time it was a broken faucet. Next time it'll bee tile in the Kitchen and and Bathrooms and hardwood everywhere else.

I know you'll love yours when it's done!

Speer Family said...

I love it! And can't wait to see it next month WHEN I'M THERE!!!! I also love the first picture with Jeffy mid air.

Hoffmann Family said...

I love the beach room, did you do that?

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

H how fun to get a sneak pic in your cute house! I love the floors! We have been here 5 years soon and I want to tear up every surface and start again too :)

Annie and Family said...

WOW! Mel it looks amazing! Hooray! Oh and the tiger blanket... that is totally my honey's idea of style too.

Tricky Trix said...

Love it, love it. I would do my ENTIRE house with wood/laminate if Warren was willing to do it! Next house, nothing but.

The Tiffany's said...

Wow! Looks great! When are you coming to do ours? :0)