Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to school Luau

Our cul-de-sac hosted a back to school Luau for our neighborhood. We had an amazing turn out and so much fun. We had IZ playing in the back ground to set the mood. Jason (far left) Neil(middle) and John were on PIG duty. A friend with a back-hoe came and dug a large hole in the vacant lot at the end of our circle. These three got up at 2:00 AM to put the pig in the ground after four hours of prep time they put the pig in about 6:00 am. Everyone lined the sides when it was time to take it out. I'm really sad I didn't get any pictures of this. Our neighbor Jon built these water balloon launchers and the kids had a great time launching back and forth.

Then came our the "human sling shot" yea...it's exactly like it sounds.....

Brad goes for a ride too.





3 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Man I wish I lived on your street!

Speer Family said...

So Fun! I need to have a party like that around here.

Hoffmann Family said...

I so wish I was there! I know I missed out!