Tuesday, February 15, 2011

P.H.S.N.S. Do your children suffer from this?

P.H.S.N.S. (Post High School Napping Syndrome) can happen to any children at any time. Some symptoms may include the careless tossing of back packs, shoes and jackets, collapsing down the second they return from school. Sleeping in awkward positions and yes...even drooling. This was such a funny day Brad and Hailie both came in from school and within minutes they were both crashed out. Must have been a rough day at Bingham High. ;0)


On a serious note I have to say how much I completely love these two crazy teens. They are Amazing kids and SO enjoyable and just plain fun to be around. Sleep on little ones...sleep on!

7 comments:

xr440dude said...

My tween has P.M.S.N.S.W.A. - That's Post Middle School Napping Syndrome With Attitude. We usually endure 30 minutes of obnoxious behavior prior to collapse! Oh how cute!

The Tiffany's said...

hehehe- I love that Hailie is napping on the floor in the sun. I did that just last week while I was sick :0)

Tricky Trix said...

Oh I love it and I LOVE my naps too. I know just how they feel!

Roxanne said...

That is AWESOME! I'm slightly jealous, though. I love Brad and Hailie. I miss you guys a ton!

mom C said...

Yeah, thats looks all too familiar...de ja vue....or however you spell it....It means the same...I've seen that before at least seven times (I don't think Johnny ever slowed down enough to sleep! Darling Brad and Hailie...I think you should enlarge those pics and hang them in their rooms! :) lov mom

Speer Family said...

I really wish my kids would come home from school and take a nap!

Love those two!

Annie and Family said...

Those would be pictures to enlarge for them. :) Funny how fast they have grown yes? I REALLY wish mine would nap too. RIGHT NOW... ahhhhh. I'll get back to you.