Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Round two....Powell September 2010

We had yet another phenomenal week. Weather could not have been better, BEST beach ever, great exploring, great hikes, good family, good times! We hiked some great slot canyons, some we had to trudge through some pretty gross water but totally worth it! I can't wait to do more exploring next year. We managed to get Eric addicted to Phineus and Freb and of course had to build a sand tribute to them. And following our new tradition ended the week with our 'glow dance party!'

4 comments:

skdesertfun said...

Awesome, looks like a total blast.

Scotty

Speer Family said...

I've been waiting for you to post your pictures! I love them!!

The Tiffany's said...

I can't wait til June!! and you can't go wrong with Phineas and Ferb!

Roxanne said...

ok, I'm jealous!!!! Some of those pics are so amazing! It looks like you all had a blast. Way to enjoy life and make good memories!