Monday, March 22, 2010

Sun, Fun and Disneyland

My wonderful husband took care of the kids and the house for a week while I ran away to California for a week. I met my big brother Jeff and my little sister Angie and her family at Disneyland. We had a great week together and I loved every minute of it! Thanks you so much Angie for letting us crash your family trip! All Kelsie wanted was a picture from the airplane so this was fot her. Beautiful coastline.
The first night Camden wanted to "DO" my hair....didn't he do a good job?

Carson and I heading out on the Matterhorn.


Fab sister Angie and I.


Riley and I good times...

Camden and Kai with gum-staches.


Big Bro Jeff, Angie and I at Cinderella's Castle.

Having some fun with the cameras on space mountain....


More fun....Jeff is that chapstick up your nose?


Waiting for the parade with two of my darling nephews.

7 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Man, I'm really sorry I missed out on all that fun. Like the 'bangs' Melanie!

xr440dude said...

I love the chapstick in the nose!! I laughed for 5 minutes!

Speer Family said...

I loved so much that you came! You were so much fun and so helpful!! You can crash our party anytime!! Love you!

Speer Family said...

P.S. Kamden is with a "K" :)

Hoffmann Family said...

Yeah for Disney!!

skdesertfun said...

pictures from magic mountain so funny! How stuck was the comb in Melly's hair?

Scotty

The Tiffany's said...

Oh-too much fun! That is hilarious!