Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bella's new puppies!

What an amazing morning. I found Bella at 6:30 this morning ready to go. She had the first 3 puppies within a half hour. After about an hour wait she started pushing again only this time we saw paws coming first. After a few pushes the sac broke and we got a little nervous. My friend that is a vet tech came over to help and just before we were ready to take her to the emergency pet clinic she has one more good push and we were able to help work the puppy out. She was the biggest at 6.2 ounces. The smallest 4.2 ounces. Momma and babies are doing great! Here are our 4 new little girls!







8 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I missed it all by 24 hours. They look so precious and Bella really looks wiped out!

Speer Family said...

So So Cute!! I can't wait to get my little puppy!! Way to go Melly. Your braver than I.

The Tiffany's said...

WOW! How did she fit 4 puppies in there?! And so awesome she did so good on the first go and all are doing well?! Congrats! They're so cute!

Kevin and Ashley said...

I think I want one now! They are so stinkin cute!

kev

Annie and Family said...

The kids are all Oooowing and Aaahhing over the puppy picts! What a fun thing for your family.

xr440dude said...

awwwww....So Cute!

Roxanne said...

That is so much fun~ They are so tiny. I bet Bella is happy to have them out, (I never thought I'd be a little jealous of Bella!) Congrats!!

Hoffmann Family said...

I can't help but notice they look nothing like her! Who is the dad?