Monday, March 29, 2010

Puppy Love...

The puppies are doing so good. I have had some requests for updates so here you go. All of them are around a pound or so except Lola she is a little smaller. They are starting to walk all over and close to getting out of the small pen so soon we will move to the kennel. They are so fun to watch , they nibble on each other and are starting to make little growling sounds. This is little Lola


when they are nice and warm by the fire they like to sleep on their backs like this...there little legs twitching in the air.





6 comments:

Speer Family said...

Thanks for the update. I didn't want it to end. Can't wait to snuggle my baby!

Tricky Trix said...

Melanie, they are darling! Thanks for brightening my day with the cute pictures!

skdesertfun said...

Silly doggies.

Scotty

xr440dude said...

Awwww...

mom C said...

I just want to snuggle those cute puppies...and then put them back:)
Can't wait to see you tomorrow...hurry so you can help me change my background again and add some more pictures....I am still terrified to do it alone....I might goof up! And you make it look so easy. See ya soon. Lov mom

Melly said...

hi