Monday, June 29, 2009

My great trip to Arizona...I love my family

Below is a slide show of my trip to Arizona. I had such a great time with my family. I love spending time togeather! Thanks for letting me crash in the trailer mom and dad. Thanks to Ron and Scott for taking me shooting that was great fun. Thanks dad and brothers and sister for the Great ride up to the Rim....I loved it! We had a great talent show around the fire one night...I knew my family had talent but WOW! We had a great afternoon fishing and hiking down to the lake with Angie's family. And a big thanks to Kevin and Ashley for letting me tag along. Thankyou everyone I had a BLAST!

3 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I had no idea Arizona had pretty, green parts!

skdesertfun said...

It was a blast having you down.

xr440dude said...

It was so nice to see you again!