Monday, June 8, 2009

I Love to see the Temple....

I always load my pics in the opposite order that I want them....but at least they are here. So Saturday we were able to take our little family through our new temple for the open house. We were pleasantly surprised when dad called and was going to be able to come with us along with Kevin. ( I just happened to have a couple extra tickets.) This is the corner stone that they will seal up at the dedication. They are doing something new with this temple and allowing everyone with in the temple district the opportunity to write their feeling and testimony to be in a book and placed in the corner stone. What a great thing to have a little piece of my family always in the temple. We truly feel this is 'our' temple.


This is the view from the temple it is amazing to see the whole valley from here. You can also see the Jordan River and Draper Temples as well. You can see Salt Lake as well but not the Temple from our direction. WOW 4 temples in one little valley pretty exciting.



I love the windows in this temple they are etched so they look like there are sheers over them and there are beautiful beveled stars throughout them as well. What a great day!






5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Yeah for temples! You all look so happy and glowy...what a fun eternal family. All growing up I've lived so close to a temple...now in AZ, it feels so far away. I'm definetely not used to that. (I guess I've been spoiled). That is neat to have so many temples within your fingertips! You are pretty lucky!

Speer Family said...

Kevvy looks so good with his haircut! That's so fun that you all got to go and dad was up there for it as well.

Counting down till powell!!

Tricky Trix said...

Your family looks GREAT! So sorry I missed out. Love you all so much.

xr440dude said...

Love it! I can't wait for them to break ground on our temple...

Al said...

So when do we get to hang with the kiddos so that you and John can attend a session!? :)

Seriously.