Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whew...another week has past!

Sometimes that's all I can say....Well I made it thru another week! This week ended perfectly by being able to go to the temple with my family as we gathered with Trey to go thru for his own endowment. How I love being in the Lord's house with my family. There is just something so right about that. It gives the perspective I long for and sometimes loose track of. We are all here to face trials and be tested. (does the test have to be so darned hard?) When I am with my family and especially in the temple I know that it will all be O.K. and that we are truly watched over and blessed by a loving Father in Heaven who is ever mindful of our needs and prayers. He wants us to succeed and find eternal JOY not just happiness. And as much as Satan wants us to fail we cannot if we put our faith in Christ.

To my family I love you all. What a great blessing to be part of such a wonderful and caring family. What amazing parents we have that worked so hard for us growing up and continue doing so on a daily basis. I am truly Blessed.

4 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Love your blog! So sorry we weren't able to be there. We love you all so MUCH! See you soon :0)

skdesertfun said...

AMEN sister.

Roxanne said...

I'm so glad you got through your week and were able to be in the temple with your fam. I love it when we get a little bit of heaven to remind us why we work so hard.

Melly said...

hi