Monday, April 23, 2012

Lots of fun stuff going on at our house right now.  Track season is in full swing so we have been doing a lot of hanging out at track meets and enjoying this amazing spring.  Brad is loving jumping and he is doing great!

Jeffy tested for his yellow belt and thinks he is pretty big time now.

Kelsie had crazy hair day and school.  If you can believe it this is really her hair and her
 hair hangs half way down her back!


Trenton dressed as the Avitar on Hero day at school.  And no , I am not above writing on my children with  marker.  This whole costume was put together 10 minutes before school.


1 comment:

mom C said...

Hi Melanie and Family....My oh my I miss you guys! We loved your picts of Brad Jumping....brings back lots of great Johnny memories! Awesome hair Kelsie and nice costume Trent....Mark away mom, some of the best costumes are tape and marker and poster board....right? We will be at Jordan's temple day this coming Sat. Hope to see you lov mom