Monday, October 3, 2011

Ahhh...It's that time of year again.

You know that time of year that you just look forward to all season long? Yea, well this ain't it! Family picture time. We didn't do pictures last year, just couldn't pull it together. So this year it was a must. I am after all a picture freek! So yesturday was the big day and I just wanted to share some of our special moments with you. Enjoy!










Were those not just the most delightful pictures of our darling family? What's not to love about all them great kiddos! I hope you enjoyed browsing our Conover family album.

5 comments:

Speer Family said...

The is freeeeeking hilarious!! That why I hate picture time so much. Looks like it doesn't get any better as they get older! However, you all do look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Annie and Family said...

Nice! I love family picture too! "OK kids, if you smile one more time and pretend you are having fun I'll get you a treat." That's about how it works for me. Miss ya all!

mom C said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved it! Keep those gorgeous pictures comin'. Now where are the "other ones"? I can't wait to see the real deal. You always have such cute picts....Good on ya! lov mom

Lindsay Conover said...

Oh man...the second to last one.. priceless! My entire family just cringes when I even mention family pictures.. I know the fight is on! So funny.. you all still look amazing though! Love you guys

The Tiffany's said...

Cute! And your butt looks good in those jeans! :0)