Saturday, September 17, 2011

First date and Homecoming

Ahhggg...could my little Hailie really be old enough to date? Two weeks ago she got home from work at 10:30 p.m. to a bag of gold fish and a note! It was fun to watch her try and figure out who had asked her. It took us about an hour to unscramble his name. Calvin Griffith, a very nice guy from school. Too bad all the fish died in the first 3 days...so sad!





I help Hailie out here with the pinning so as not to draw blood.


Here they are before they took off for the night. So fun! I think I just felt my whole world shift.

4 comments:

mom C said...

Hailie, you gorgeous little thing....and he's not so bad either....but my little Hailie! I mean really...you're making ME feel very old grandma-ish!

Grandpa's comment "she's sure a pretty girl!

Good on ya kiddo....first date and all!

Tricky Trix said...

What a beautiful young lady. I think you are awesome, Hailie. Love you so much!

xr440dude said...

uuughhh! I feel old. Congrats Hailie! Hope you had a wonderful time!

Annie and Family said...

So Pretty! Hope you had a great time Hailie!