Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Happy Sumo?

I'm going to back track a little here. I have finally had time to take and minute and get organized again and this was too fun not to post. John's little brother Jared got married the end of April thus all family and siblings were on hand. The boys did there annual brothers week and put it together with a bachelor party for Jared. After a few days at the cabin in Heber they rented Sumo suits and set up the arena in our back yard. I think it is safe too say there was a good time had by all....



Hailie gets in on the action. This is quite a feet when your packin on the pounds like that!


Lookin good Johnny.


Body slam!



Jason's gearing up with help from uncles Brett and Nick.




3 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Looks like the guys had fun. Congrats to Trent on his black belt and enjoy the lake! Love you all and hope you are well. Since I don't hear anything I suppose all is well.

xr440dude said...

LOL! I love those things!

Roxanne said...

Sweet! Those are some cool photos. That was a really fun weekend-we sure have a awesome fam.