Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wheeler Historic Farm

We have had an AMAZING fall this year! Aside from one snowy weekend we have had great weather. My younger kids are all off track (out of school) so we have been doing a lot of stuff to stay busy and enjoy the weather as much as possible! My Buddy Leanne took us to Wheeler farm and we had a pic-nic and fed the geese and walked around and look at all the farm animals. The kids loved feeding the goats all the leaves they could find and anything else for that matter! I think our luck with the weather is just about up so now the kids are looking forward to snow and sledding!


2 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Thanks for sharing your activiies! It looks like you are having fun and enjoying your kids, as you should. See you soon!

Al said...

FUN STUFF!!! I wish I could come hang with you guys...but only five more days and all craziness will be over. (For now!) :)

We miss you! Let's hang soon!