Saturday, October 26, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

Most of you should know by now that I am a little obsessed with photos.  I love having pics of my kids and family every year. Every year I grow closer to some of my kids moving on and not being here able to do that.  So for now I will do them every chance I get.  ;)  For your viewing pleasure and in keeping with somewhat of a tradition here are some of our great ones!  I would highly recommend clicking on each picture for a larger view so you can really enjoy the facial expression.  Please especially note Johns face in the very last one.

This first one is my very, most totally, absolute fav!  I asked everyone to hug someone.  Take note of their faces, the JOY that they are feeling is palpable.  And Jason....Jason hugging the air while he exclaims "FOREVER ALONE!"
          I really loves Brads face in this one.

          Some need no explanation.
     Ooops.  I think the camera has worn out it's Welcome.
Would you like to see some 'GOOD ones" ?   ........Me too......

1 comment:

mom C said...

I'm glad I'm not the only paparazzi in the family....Your family pictures always make me amazed at your beautiful family....glamour girls and gorgeous hunks...cheer up John,cameras are a part of Conover life!