Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another DI treasure

While dropping off a load at DI I decided to run in and take a look around. I fell in love at the DI today. I know it sounds silly but it really was love at first sight and I know what that is because that is how I felt about my husband who next week I will have been married to for 20 years! He is still the love of my life. But I did fall hard again today...with this little beauty. A classic RCA Victorola stereo console. I have been dreaming of one of these to refinish and use as a TV console under our TV that hangs on the wall. Much to my joy when I got it home and plugged it in it roared to life with the 'loudness' button turned all the way up. It works and actually sounds pretty good. I am kinda sad to tear all the speaker stuff out. Stay posted for updates and my reveal when it is finished. Isn't she pretty?

3 comments:

xr440dude said...

Nice find!! Can't wait to see it finished.

The Tiffany's said...

it works and your rippin it up? I don't think I'd have the heart :0)

Annie and Family said...

Wowza! Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished project.