Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kelsie goes around the world!

We finally had Kelsie's birthday party...just 3 months late. But worth the wait. We had a great time! We did a "cruise around the world" This is her invite. We boarded and did bon voyage streamers.
Our first stop was Switzerland for a little yodeling competition.....Thanks Katie your awesome at yodeling!
Then off to England where Shirlock Holmes sent the girls an urgent letter requesting their help in recovering the stolen crown jewels. Here is their 2nd clue.
Here they are dividing up the treasure.
Then we were off to Australia for kangaroo races.
There was a pinata waiting for them in Mexico
Then in Hawaii we had a luau that included food from everywhere we visited. We also had a great competition in China where we picked up Swedish fish with chop sticks.

I think Keslie really enjoyed her party!

Thanks to all her wonderful friends and to Katie for helping me!

7 comments:

Speer Family said...

So Amazing!! You know I'm totally coping you for Riley's B-Day!

xr440dude said...

How fun!!

The Conover Clan said...

It was so much fun! You really know how to put on a party!

Tricky Trix said...

What GREAT fun!

skdesertfun said...

I have to borrow your brain sometime.You always have such fun parties, I never forget my 16th that you gave me.

The Tiffany's said...

Man, you are so creative! Is there no end to your fantastical skills??

Shon said...

I love your creativity and passion for making things fun for your family. I have always enjoyed your home because there is never a dull moment. I sure love you guys.