Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A day at Park City Mountain Resort


My sister Theresa called me and had extra tickets for us to come and party. We had so much fun. Unfortunately John was leaving that day for 'brothers weekend' and we only had a few hours. We could have spent the whole day there!








I love this picture of Johnny and Jeffy. It is so beautiful up there and the weather was perfect. We rode the lift to the top and then jumped on the alpine slides and the Alpine Coaster. Jeff worked really hard a trying to pick up the quarter that was glued to the loading ramp. Thanks Theresa for a great day!

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

Looks like lots of fun!! We need to check that out sometime when we're up.

skdesertfun said...

That looks awesome, I think when I come up in August we will have to add that to our trip plans.

Scotty

mom C said...

Hi Melanie....just wanted you to know I'm checkin' up on ya! I hope you had a blast at Powell...what am I saying...yo always do! It was great visiting with Brad...the highlight of my week, in fact! Can't wait to see you again....stay cool( you are cool you know) but I mean weatherwise and all that other stuff.....lov mom