Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trent's first Pinewood derby

You may be able to tell by the look on his face I had to BeG him to do this...."come on lets work on your car a little .." You know stuff like that! Ya, RIGHT! He could hardly stand that he had to wait a whole week from the time we got his kit till it was time for the race.




He did really well over all and had a great time....8th place is good right? Especially when mom had to do the helping on the car. I was very proud of him for his design and the hard work he did. I love just turning this over to them and letting them do whatever they want. Lets face it that is the fun part for them anyway.



5 comments:

Kevin and Ashley said...

yay! now we need to do another "Sorensen" pinewood derby!

xr440dude said...

Awesome, Trent!

I agree with Kev and Ash...time for another family race!

Hoffmann Family said...

I love that happy kid!

mom C said...

Oh, Melanie...I am missing you! Can't wait til Wed. night. We get to stay 'till Mon. morning and I know you will be packing for Lake Powell but I'm comin' anyway....put me to work.....And by the way T...way to go. Nice Derby...and the 'faux MO is not bad either :) lov mom

Alonso Family said...

cute kid and love the hairdo!