Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland and New Moon (no no that one)

Yea, today is OCTOBER 27th and look outside! I can't believe it. They did say on the news that there may be 'some' accumulation in the valley but WOW! My kids also happen to be on FALL break to they are all clamoring to get their snow gear out and get ready to play in all that beautiful stuff.


Johnny was up early a couple weeks ago and when he saw the moon just had to play with the camera. I think he got some really great pics.






8 comments:

Speer Family said...

I can't believe all that snow!! So fun. Those moon pictures are amazing.

Speer Family said...

Hey I just realized that you change your background all by yourself!! Good job and I love it! I'm going to hack into your blogger and change your link list like we talked about.

skdesertfun said...

I love the snow! Man I have to come back up there. Love ya.

Scotty

Roxanne said...

I love new snow! It is so peaceful and fun to play in too. Those are some sweet pics of the moon, way to go!

Annie and Family said...

Way fun!!!! Brett is a wimp about snow now... Cali ruined him but I am all about snowmen, snow angels and iglues! I'm just sorry ya'll got it in October though. That makes for cold Trick or treats

The Tiffany's said...

GEEZ! You snow hogger! We didn't get ANYTHING that stuck. Just a little flurry that melted as soon as it reached it's destination.

Melly said...

more snow

Melly said...

more snow