Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Silly Putty + Bedtime = Arrrgh

O.K. So my week last week was a little hectic and to top it off Kelsie came into my room at about 3:00 A.M. Thursday morning and woke me up with..."I don't know what happened but there is something in my hair!" I told her to go back to sleep and we would take care of it in the morning. Fast forward 4 hours and we found that she had been playing with Silly Putty while in bed and fell asleep with it. So this is what we woke up to. I really thought I was going to have to cut it out. The pictures don't even come close to how bad it was. Thank goodness for Goo-Gone and a patient Johnny's help. An hour later we had it all out without cutting and very little pulling outness. This was one mess I never want to take care of again.....So easy on the Silly-Putty cuz it ain't too silly like this!





6 comments:

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

Oh my goodness, What a mess! Lesson learned I hope :) She is so cute!

Speer Family said...

Oh man!!! I'm glad you know the goo gone trick. I have had to use it many a times to get gum out of my kids hair. Kamden on a weekly basis. He can sniff out gum anywhere doesn't matter where I try to hide it!

Tricky Trix said...

Oh Melly, Melly! How do you do it? I would have buzzed the kid, (I think). Thank heavens John is so pacient!

Tricky Trix said...

OOPS, that's would be patient! It's raining and we are sitting in the trailer at Happy Jack.

The Tiffany's said...

Oh gosh! That is reaallly bad! I bet she had a good time with that :0)

skdesertfun said...

How come she looks so sad, did ou tell her to smile for the pitures. She looks like she is getting a mug shot.

Scotty