Saturday, January 24, 2009

This is Hailie and her friend Melissa...and yes this IS how they dress in Utah! Actually this is a funny picture but if you look close you will also see Hailie got her braces OFF. Yea And I can't believe it but our little Jeffy turned 2.
This is Jeffy's Birthday CHOO-CHOO. He is absessed with trains right now and was very upset when it was time to cut the cake. It was really funny!


Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen got him a Nerf gun...He was in heaven.


So yeay, my computer is up and running again....with all the keys in their rightful place. It's good to be back.


5 comments:

Speer Family said...

Glad to see your computer is fixed and your back to blogging. I've missed you...

Roxanne said...

I think it's so funny Jeffy didn't want to cut his cake, but now that I see what an awesome cake you made, I can understand his dilema! Good luck with the 2's. And tell
Hailie congrats--she has a beautiful smile. Bytheway, thanks for the blogging tutoring...I couldn't have done it without you!

Al said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Thanks for coming yesterday! WE LOVE YOU!!! (And yes, I mean for you to SAY THE CAPS WORDS LOUDER.) :)

It is indeed good to have you back. We missed you! And you're kids are WAY TOO GORGEOUS! Man!

Melly said...

HI

The Tiffany's said...

AMAZING cake! So fun!

Those groupies sure are smashin!